Pokemon Dubstep Remix Pokemon Dubstep Remix

Some lyrics would have been better.

Given Time Given Time

I like it.

Chemiqals responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Piano Meets String_2 Piano Meets String_2

That made me feel so mellow. Thanks.

Crystal Spikes Crystal Spikes

5 Star for the author comment. :p

Insanctuary responds:

I'm having conflicting emotions about this; am I life's bitch, or am I default's bitch? I'm so torn between them, I don't know where to start.

Corridors of Time Corridors of Time

Added to favourites.

MF-Greth responds:

Thank you so much!

Sad Sad

I could definitely see this fitting into a movie.

Svenzo responds:

wow thanks

Crispy Crispy

For some reason I started laughing... xD Dig it. Sooo random though.

Genraltweet responds:

Good!

Endless Darkness Endless Darkness

Reminds me of old-school rave, but with a slight twist (i.e. no vocals, and something to do with the variations). Nostalgic <3

inside the machine inside the machine

"I'm gettin' down to this." It's very relaxed, but that's essentially what makes it. Just dunno how this would fit into anything besides being what it is - that makes it awesome.

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the response. I will never understand how people find my tracks relaxing when I find them insanely energetic and frenetic... maybe it's the low bpm I guess? I nonetheless appreciate the comments!

World Of Evil World Of Evil

It's definitely different in terms of psy trance that I've heard before. In a way there isn't a lot happening and the beat doesn't make me wanna space out, but don't get me wrong, I dig it. There's just something missing to make it that little bit more LEGIT.

Techtonicks responds:

i fairly new to psy trance really. its always been one of my favorite styles of edm but i just recently started trying to make it (cuz i thought id just fuck it up before xD) so im still kinda tryin to get my psy down. but im glad you like it :D